Sustainable Procurement is the process whereby economic development, social development and environmental protection are balanced against business needs.
The benefits to your organization in adopting a sustainable procurement policy will be to:
· Control costs by adopting a wider approach to whole life costing.
· Improve internal and external standards through Performance Assessments.
· Comply with environmental and social legislation.
· Manage risk and reputation.
· Build a sustainable supply chain for the future.
· Involve the local business community.
WHAT WE OFFER:
ACES Ltd is pleased to announce its Eco procurement line. We will source, order and deliver any eco- alternative to everyday products which complies with pre-approved criteria or your own chosen eco-considerations.